2018 National Anthem Contest
Sponsored By Norbrook
Who Can Compete?
- Any family member of an NCBA, ANCW, or CBB member
- Must be 20 years and under (must be accompanied by a parent/guardian)
- Previous NCBA National Anthem Contest winners are not eligible
What Do You Win?
- Round trip Airfare for 2 to Phoenix during the 2018 Cattle Industry Annual Convention
- 1 Hotel Room for 4 Nights in Phoenix during the Convention
- Free Registration for 2 to the 2018 Cattle Industry Convention in Phoenix, AZ
- Sing the National Anthem at the Opening General Session of the 2018 Cattle Industry Convention
- Sing the National Anthem at the Thursday Night Event - Phoenix Fiesta
- Meet and Greet hosted by Norbrook
- Win a pair of boots, pair of jeans, and a shirt from Roper or Stetson
- All entries must be received between Monday, Sept. 11th and October 23rd , 2017
- The Top 4 Finalists will be chosen by November 3rd, 2017 and posted to www.beefusa.org
- Voting will be opened up to the public November 6th- December 4th, 2017 (One vote per day, per person)
- Winner will be announced December 5th, 2017
Questions? Contact us at email@example.com or 866-233-3872
How to Enter
- Video record contestant performing the National Anthem traditionally (soloist, a Capella performances only)
- Upload video to YouTube with the file name: NCBA2018AnthemContestEntryContestantName
- Submit the entry form.
*By entering into this contest, you understand that your entry video may be used for promotional purposes by NCBA.