BlAZe a trail to Phoenix with Travel Discounts!
New travel discounts are available for attendees of the 2018 Cattle Industry Convention and NCBA Trade Show in Phoenix, AZ.
We have partnered with Southwest Airlines, National and Enterprise car rental services and Uber rides to get you to, from and around Phoenix!
Our Cattle Industry Annual Convention Airline*
Convention attendees will receive a 15% discount off Anytime & Business Select® fares and a 5% discount off select Wanna Get Away® fares for travel to and from the conference. Book your travel between 10/1/17 - 1/5/182017 to take advantage of the discounted rates.
(Discounts are available for travel 1/28/18 - 2/5/18.)
*By flying Southwest Airlines, January 28, 2018 - February 5, 2018, as a Cattle Industry Annual Convention traveler, you will also receive the following benefits:
- 50% bonus Rapid Reward points for your travel to & from the convention with Rapid Rewards # added to your reservation.
Enroll in Rapid Rewards Program
- No baggage fees (first two bags)
- No change or cancellation fees
- No peak travel or fuel surcharges
- Consistently ranked the “Best in Customer Service” by DOT
- No Changes Fees
- 15% discount on "Business Select" and "Anytime" fare categories
- 5% discount on "Wanna Get Away" fare categories if booked 21 days prior to published meeting dates
- 50% frequent flyer bonus points for all flown segments for Rapid Rewards Members
- Travel must be booked by January 18th to receive full discount benefits
*Pricing excludes private fares and minimum advance purchase exceeding 21 days.*
The Cattle Industry Convention has linked up with Uber!
Bringing you $20 off your first ride with Uber. Just enter promo code, "VisitPHX" into the payment section of the app before you ride.
SuperShuttle and Execucar
Save $2.00 on SuperShuttle Shared Ride Services and 10% on Execucar Sedan and SUV Service to and from the Phoenix Sky Harbor International Airport and Cattle Industry Convention official hotels. Book online and enter code: "RX4TK" between January 27 and February 6, 2018.