Congratulations to our winner kari wheeler!
2019 National Anthem Contest
Sponsored By Norbrook
Who Can Compete?
- Any family member of an NCBA, ANCW, or CBB member
- Previous NCBA National Anthem Contest winners are not eligible
- NEW FOR 2019! NO AGE RESTRICTIONS ON NATIONAL ANTHEM CONTEST
What Do You Win?
- Round trip Airfare for 2 to
New Orleans during the 2019 Cattle Industry Annual Convention
1 Hotel Room for 4 Nights in New Orleans during the
Free Registration for 2 to the 2019 Cattle Industry
Convention in New Orleans, LA
Sing the National Anthem at the Opening General Session
of the 2019 Cattle Industry Convention
Sing the National Anthem at the Friday Night Event - Cowboy Concert Series
- Meet and Greet hosted by Norbrook
- Win a pair of boots, pair of jeans, and a shirt from Roper or Stetson
All entries must be received between Monday, September
17th, 2018 and Monday October 19th, 2018
- The Top 4 Finalists will be chosen by October 26th,
2018 and posted to www.Convention.BeefUSA.org
- Voting will be opened up to the public November 1st- December 4th, 2018 (One vote per day, per person)
- Winner will be announced December 5th, 2018
Questions? Contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org or 866-233-3872
How to Enter
- Video record contestant performing the National Anthem traditionally (soloist, a Capella performances only)
- Upload video to YouTube with the file name: NCBA2019AnthemContestEntryContestantName
- Submit the entry form.
*By entering into this contest, you understand that your entry video may be used for promotional purposes by NCBA.